What do I need to know about the IEEV.CV?

Do you want to save money while refurbishing your property? There are many ways to cut costs when doing renovations but we want to bring your attention to two key questions to consider.

  1. Am I entitled to public aid for building work?
  2. If I am entitled to this public aid, do I need a technical report?

The Informe de Evaluación del Edificio de Viviendas for the Comunitat Valenciana (IEEV.CV) is a technical report that records the state of a residential building. It is concerned with the property’s conservation, accessibility conditions and energy assessment.

It is important to note that, even if you do not wish to seek public aid, your Town Hall might request you to do an evaluation if your property is over 50 years old. 

Experienced technicians should be qualified to help you carry out the evaluation. There is a free downloadable IEEV.CV application guide available for download on the Regional Ministry of Housing, Public Works and Territorial Organisation website.

Related Post